Subject: Duplicates of cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Larabell
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
I have a rather large collection of cards and I'm trying to get a feel for how many duplicates are too many duplicates. I never really played the game much since most people I knew back in the day weren't too interested in playing. So I'm not sure how many people if more than two typically would be involved in playing aside from two in a one on one game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Samet
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
So the maximum number of copies of Mechs in a deck is six. Unique cards are of course limited to one per deck. After that the only question is how many decks do you want to be able to simultaneously play (if you're providing all the cards used by all players).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Larabell
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
I for sure want to have enough to supply myself and one other player. So up to 12 of each card except unique ones should be enough for two even three assuming overlap of desired cards for the deck. I typically built my decks from the MTG mentality of four or less of each card. So some cards aside from those with restrictions, one may want more or less than six. Given my limited scope of players I'm not sure what to expect as I introduce or gather people who previously/currently play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.