Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wayne mathias
United States
Niceville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My current in progress thing uses disposable 2oz black plastic sauce serving portion cups (just like my local mom and pop taco place uses) and I think that until now sauce cups had been safe from becoming actual game components.

Disqualifying me, is anyone interested in a Taco Sauce Serving Cup Design Contest? Where the sauce cup(s) must be an essential part of the game? (Print-and-Play but find your own cups - buy a few from a local restaurant)

We could even have a Best Use of a Taco Sauce Cup as one of the award categories..............

The cups themselves:

Choice 2 oz. Black Plastic Souffle Cup / Portion Cup – 100/Pack Item #: 999P2B $1.99/Pack
https://www.webstaurantstore.com/choice-2-oz-black-plastic-s...-
pack/999P2B.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talmadge
United States
Clinton
CT
flag msg tools
REFEREE MADNESS
badge
I'm wasting your time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Black Plastic Souffle Cup Design Contest seem less credible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marianne Waage
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Cute idea. you could just run with it. Just make sure it's not overlapped too badly with all the regular contests.

You might also include as compatible some similar things that people might already have (like maybe those Ikea tea candle holders that show up at second hand stores?)

I'm still tieing up other things though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Worsham
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me interested! I think it will be very interesting to see what all everyone comes up with, especially with such an unusual task. Excited to see if this takes off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odd Hackwelder
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would do it. I like the idea of the whole game fitting in one cup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne mathias
United States
Niceville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had not been thinking along having the game fit in a cup but if we allow the box as being a game component then we would have to allow using a cup (and lid, I hope) as a box as a valid use. Take that, mint tin.

My game uses cups in stacks holding chits (but mine is disqualified anyway).

I can see someone doing something with the cups upside down and am already dreading that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.