Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Galactus Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
So I'm playing a random game campaign of sorts and ran into an interesting Scheme matched with Galactus. So Galactus' Master Strikes KO the closest city space that isn't already KOed. So the Scheme I pulled to play with him was "Fragmented Realities." Which says, "The normal city does not exist. Instead, each player has a different dimension in fron of them with one city space." So my question is this: Do I get a "bye" from Galactus' Master Strikes as the city isn't in play and just ignore those?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This is not the sort of thing that can be solved without a straight-up ruling from Devin or Upper Deck. Not every Scheme is designed to work with every Mastermind, especially when an expansion with a Scheme or Mastermind was out of print for so long.

In the interim, I'd aim for the thematic ruling on this. Would Galactus be more or less powerful in Fragmented Realities? If more, then each player gets a city spot that could get destroyed by Galactus. If less, then you get the bye.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the FAQ:

Quote:
Fragmented Realities

Q: If the city doesn't exist, what about specific spaces?

A: No, specific city spaces (bank, bridge, etc.) do not exist. You can't patrol those spaces, villains don't get bonuses from being in a specific space, etc. Source: Jeff

Q: What happens when I use Galactus with this Scheme? What does he eat?

A: Just don't. (General consensus.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls