badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The whole kit and kaboodle:

All heroes from 2 base boxes and some of the @%$^&! resin minis:

Wild West Exodus proxies:

Reaper proxies

Pan of Monsters

I 3-D printed the Land Raider, cannons and guns:

Go to this THREAD to see painting progress and tips from myself and a couple of other awesome painters and contributors.

Uploaded a Youtube video that shows minis as well as how I manage the game (waiting for approval from BGG in video section):

• [+] Dice rolls
Lieven Stassen
Belgium
Kessel-Lo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow

Just wow

wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What an achievement! That's got to feel good. Take a moment to revel in it! You are quite a prolific painter, I can't keep pace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are phenomenal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
An amazing achievement and very inspiring. I wish I could paint at that pace. I need to retire quick!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugo Öringe
msg tools
That is a sight to behold! Great job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks awesome. Do you need more people in your gaming group, I live in Rhode Island, but I hear St Louis is a nice place.

Thanks to you at GenCon last year and some folks this year, I've acquired 90% of everything having started with an Outlaw pledge. I've got about 200 of them painted and another 60 to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Castagna
Italy
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bravissimo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just watched the video, very cool organization. A couple of questions, what are those half page card holders that you have the heroes in called or where can I find them to order?

Also, did you cut the slots on the card holder at an angle? At first it looked like they were cut at an angle, but a second viewing looks like maybe not. If they are cut at an angle, what do you suggest for best results?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bum Kim
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone. Yes, I feel a sense of accomplishment getting all of these done and am taking a break from painting to play some games!

jurney85 wrote:
Just watched the video, very cool organization. A couple of questions, what are those half page card holders that you have the heroes in called or where can I find them to order?

Also, did you cut the slots on the card holder at an angle? At first it looked like they were cut at an angle, but a second viewing looks like maybe not. If they are cut at an angle, what do you suggest for best results?

Brian, if you watch the video in Youtube, click on the description section below the video and I have all the links to each of the pocket sheets that I used in my binder.

I did not cut slots at an angle in the foam board card holder. You can go HERE for the thread on how to make your own with measurements and instructions. But again, if you have all the expansions, you will need to either make 2-3 of these or go with the Broken Token art box option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kim I hate you I was so overwhelmed with my Wave 2 MC
I just sorted and shelved. It took me long enough to paint
Wave 1 and now cry

I should get over the shock soon & start assembly all
of your figs do inspire me to "Get with it"

Great job I hope my work will turn out as well.

OD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Florio
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great job Bum! I love your collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Steer
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's amazing!

You've inspired me to resume painting my own, Bum.

Edit: Grammar added for clarity

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Laguna Niguel
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing job! Following your progress has been very inspiring - only wish I could paint faster! Only about halfway through all my minis (still trudging through Wave 1.5)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. T.
Germany
Ahnatal
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome work!
I will check out your video, maybe i can get some inspiration or new techniques for my own miniatures. I started only a few weeks ago with painting (after a 20 years break) and i'm still painting miniatues from the main boxes. I got all the stuff available here in germany, so this will take some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Macklin
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Those all look AMAZING!! Thank you so much for posting, gives me inspiration to keep going

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.