7 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Fanmade campaigns & missions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J T
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps Ive missed them but shouldnt there be tons of fanmade missions and campaigns for the solo expansion? If they exist, can someone please show me where

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Tofufury wrote:
Perhaps Ive missed them but shouldnt there be tons of fanmade missions and campaigns for the solo expansion? If they exist, can someone please show me where

Probably in the Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear – Firefight Generator forum if anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:
Tofufury wrote:

Probably in the Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear – Firefight Generator forum if anywhere.

Nothing there. Figured solo missions & campaigns would end up in the solo forum since you dont have to use the FF generator to make missions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I recall seeing a small number of them posted, e.g. here is one:
The Convoy Created Scenario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Tofufury wrote:
klkitchens wrote:
Tofufury wrote:

Nothing there. Figured solo missions & campaigns would end up in the solo forum since you dont have to use the FF generator to make missions

Have to? No. Most likely? Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only other ones I have seen posted in a forum thread (not files) were Firefight Generator firefights. Personally, I don't post them, I just generated them and they are gone forever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony M
msg tools
mbmbmb
I like the system but have not played in a while. I wish there were more 1-map solo scenarios. Eventually I will get the firefight generator, but unfortunately I wasted money on some other games this year, so any new purchases will probably have to wait until 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.