• [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
saxmaam wrote:
Should I sleeve this?

What do you think?

After a couple plays, I noticed that the backs of the cards were showing wear, particularly those that get shuffled often (dragon, goblin war cards), so I sleeved mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the fit of the Fantasy Flight "Standard Card Game" (gray) size, but if you want other options, take a look at this Geeklist: Item for Geeklist "Card Sleeve Sizes for Games"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to sleeve everything. (I will never forget the Endless Night of Thunderstone Sleeving.) Now if there's a lot of cards I don't sleeve, but if there's only a few cards I sleeve. My theory is in a game with just a few cards, markings and tells are more of an unavoidable problem than in a game with hundreds of cards with hundreds of random scuffs.

So, yeah, I sleeved Vast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried sleeving (using very low-cost sleeves) but within a couple games the sleeves were sticky was shuffling was a nightmare. Do more expensive sleeves not have this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sax Ma'am
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the input. I sleeved with ultrapro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Mantuano
United States
Hamilton Square
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
saxmaam wrote:
Thanks for the input. I sleeved with ultrapro

Same, used to use FFG sleeves for CCG size cards. they (FFG) don't fit in Ultrapro clear plastic cases

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every single game that features cards deserves to be sleeved, IMHO.
Not to mention this awesome game. It should be. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh W
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Diederik wrote:
I sleeved them with MayDayGames sleeves (the green ones, standard thickness). Fit perfectly and cost only half of what FFG sleeves cost.

I sleeved with the MaydayGames Premium Game Card Sleeves 63.5 x 88 mm and they are a perfect fit. After a few plays, the dragon power card sleeves are showing some scratching/scuffs...but my wife is a savage on some things. Guess i'm happy i sleeved the game out of the box and happy I have extra sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E J
msg tools
Be happy there are no round cards to deal with *shakes fist at Tiny Epic Galaxy Beyond the Black*.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.