Subject: Will this game be sold at Essen? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this game be sold at the Essen Fair?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We will bring very few copies.

We have a *really* small booth and are going to have Coaster Park and Dino Island there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word yet on how European customers can get the promo pack? During the initial preorder it was promised it would be made available for those that didn't want to pay $100+ on shipping. But I hear the promo pack won't be at Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:

We have a *really* small booth and are going to have Coaster Park and Dino Island there.

just found a German Retailer, who had this on stock....so problem solved for me *puh ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You have information if any of the countless game shops present at Essen will have this game in stock at the fair?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Xaver
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Braz wrote:
stooge wrote:

just found a German Retailer, who had this on stock....so problem solved for me *puh ;-)

Which retailer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As said: "just found a German Retailer, who had this on stock." Doesn`t make sense to post a link, when I´ve got the last copy, right?!
Anyhow: It was -> https://www.archonia.com/boardgameshop/en/article/294431/was...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just found out, you can order the game on Pandasaurus website directly and choose "Essen pick-up" as shipping type (at no cost). Considering the game is out of stock nearly everywhere and shipping (at least to my place) is at least 15$ on nearly all retailer websites (or even 80$ for overseas delivery), this is the best offer I could find. Especially since you never know when the game will be reprinted. So I just ordered it, let's just hope the pick-up at Essen is reliable. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
Any word yet on how European customers can get the promo pack? During the initial preorder it was promised it would be made available for those that didn't want to pay $100+ on shipping. But I hear the promo pack won't be at Essen?

So... any news on that front? I picked the game up at Essen (thinking that was a preorder), and I didn't get the promo pack, either. A little frustrating...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.