BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: GenCon Deadly 19er rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Team Evil:

Bulletproof Wolf- 1 - Standard Wolf. Can only be killed by the Lone Wolf or Lynch.
Brutal Wolf- 1 - Standard Wolf. Brutal on death.
Gunwielding Wolf- 1 - Standard Wolf. Starts the game with a Gun.
Wolf Cub- 1 - Knows the identities of the Standard Wolves. Promotes to Werewolf when two of them are dead. If killed pre-promotion, the standard wolf pack gets two night kills that night.
Lone Wolf- 1 - Completely unaware of all other evils and unknown by them. Has their own Night Kill.
Full Role Sorcerer- 1 - N0 Vanilla villager view. Once per game can give out a backfiring gun.

Packs- There is a wolf pack (containing the Bulletproof Wolf, Brutal Wolf, Gunwielding Wolf, and Promoted Cub). It has its own kill and a chat. Their kill CANNOT kill the Lone Wolf, but it can kill the Wolf Cub. The Lone Wolf is totally separate and CAN kill other wolves. All wolves may choose not to use their night kill, but all pack wolves would need to agree not to.

Team Good:

Gunsmith- 1 - Must give out a gun each night (including N0). Cannot repeat targets two nights in a row or give themselves a gun. If they shoot a Backfiring Gun, it goes off as normal.
Apprentice Gunsmith- 1 - If the Gunsmith dies before them, the Apprentice Gunsmith takes over the Gunsmith role and gives out a gun each night with the same restrictions. They shoot Backfiring Guns as normal once promoted but still die to them before that.
Witch- 1 - Each night, the Witch will learn the NK targets at midnight. They may change a total of 2 NKs total in a game.
Parity Vigilante- 1 - Once per game, they may kill someone at night. Wins 1v1 against a wolf or 2v2 with the Hunter against two wolves.
Cupid- 1 - On N0, Cupid picks a Lover. Their Lover will be a Villager (could have hidden attributes). They share a chat and die together.
Hunter- 1 - Has a brutal. Wins 1v1 against a wolf or 2v2 with the Vigilante against two wolves.
Villagers- 7 - Most are standard Villagers. The first and fifth Villagers to die are brutal.
-------- 1 - Bulletproof- Can only be killed by Wolf NK and Lynch or if they're Lovers with Cupid.
-------- 1 - Gunshy- Any gun given to them returns to the giver.
-------- 1 - Tinker- Is this irrelevant in a game with no views? Yes. Do I care? No.

Guns:

There will be guns in this game. You use them to kill people at any point during the Day, except for between a gun being shot and the death being resolved.

To shoot a gun, say I Shoot Beowulf in the thread. Beowulf (or your target) will then die (and if you actually shoot Beowulf, I'll be very happy).

You can only hold one gun at a time. If you are given a second one, you will be notified but will still only have one gun.

There is a single Backfiring Gun in the game. If you shoot it, you die (unless you are Bulletproof or Gunsmith).

There will always be at least a minute between a gun going off and dusk, even if it's past the normal dusk time. If someone shoots a gun at 1:00:59, I will resolve the kill as quickly as possible and set new dusk to give a full minute once the results are posted. You may revote, shoot, etc in that time.

If you have been nightfalled upon and have reached enough votes to die, you may NOT shoot a gun.

Attempting to shoot a gun when you cannot (no posting period, nightfallen to death, don't actually have a gun), your team will be punished by losing one Kill Power. This could include losing a gun, brutal, night kill, etc. It will be done on the back end.

Other Rules:

There is NO night posting this game!

There will be the following night phase and action order:

Dusk- 1pm
Midnight- 1:30pm
-- Wolf and Vigilante Kills Due
-- Witch Notified of all Kill Targets
Dawn- 2pm
-- Witch Kill Swap Made
-- Sorcerer View
-- Guns Given (Sorcerer and Gunsmith)
-- Witch/Vigilante/Wolf Kills

Claiming literally anything (even "I am a Villager") during a no posting period (gun resolution and night) will result in yourself being modkilled. If you were set to die during that period, a random player on your team will die along with you. Do NOT claim during those periods. Crossposts with non-claim content will be frowned at and repeated offences may warrant a wrist slap. Votes and fluffy posts are fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Hold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
acox89
AlwaysIdle
annab
dejojam1
Irina_Phoenix
kendahlj
Littlelambchopx
twomillionbucks
whirlingdervish

9 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1843603

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skot Holcombe
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.