Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok maybe I'm being too much of a rules lawyer here, but I'm having trouble in my Tyrant battle with Mulmesh and want to make sure I play it right.

On his Tyrant die, he rolled the silver hide, so he can't take damage from attack dice. If I have no other skill dice that can damage him, does that mean he isn't considered a valid target for my turn? I would like him to be a valid target, as that would allow me to try and roll bones to either get needle jab or fortunate discovery to get a poison dart (I'm playing Patches).

I feel like he's still technically a valid target that just doesn't take any damage, but that seems a bit borderline on intent.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Ok maybe I'm being too much of a rules lawyer here, but I'm having trouble in my Tyrant battle with Mulmesh and want to make sure I play it right.

On his Tyrant die, he rolled the silver hide, so he can't take damage from attack dice. If I have no other skill dice that can damage him, does that mean he isn't considered a valid target for my turn? I would like him to be a valid target, as that would allow me to try and roll bones to either get needle jab or fortunate discovery to get a poison dart (I'm playing Patches).

I feel like he's still technically a valid target that just doesn't take any damage, but that seems a bit borderline on intent.

Thanks.

He's valid precisely for that reason. Invalid would say "cannot be targeted" like those with Flight ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

Thanks.

He's valid precisely for that reason. Invalid would say "cannot be targeted" like those with Flight ability.

That's what I figured, but just wanted to make sure. Really enjoying it so far.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.