6 Posts

Target for Today» Forums » General

Subject: to purchase or wait for reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Reyes
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really do want this game. But I am concerned that I will have to download all the rules and charts. I would like to know if I should wait or get it anyway.

Thanks
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Rose
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a reprint could be a long ways off. I'd say get it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Correia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want it, buy it.

My opinion: Even if you waited for a future reprint, you'd want to copy or download the most important charts and tables so you can laminate them, or put them in sleeves, or color code them. I've got all the goodies from BGG on my iPad, in addition to a binder with charts on color paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Martel
Canada
Stoneham
Qc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diskgolfdemigod wrote:
I really do want this game. But I am concerned that I will have to download all the rules and charts. I would like to know if I should wait or get it anyway.

Thanks
Mike

I admit I dont' understand the question. Why would you need to download all the rules and charts? Are they all changing?(honest question here)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Nelson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
PDFs of the charts and rules have been updated to reflect the errata is all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Broussard
United States
Missouri City
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, buy it now. There's no guarantee that there won't be more errata even after a 2nd printing. I think I've had to print out updated rulebooks, etc. for every game that I own, regardless of version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.