3 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter Exclusives / Stretch Goals integration? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan A
United States
flag msg tools
Can someone provide some insight on how Kickstarter exclusives & stretch goal content are integrated into the available scenarios?

From what I've read/watched, scenarios are specific on which heroes and minions should be used for each scenarios. But it's also explicitely (?) stated that in many cases, different heroes can be used or monster swapped without breaking the scenario.

Is there suggested ways to swap the content in and out?

Or this largely left to the players?

Or was all of this created with the hope that fan-made scenarios would make use of all the bits?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Keller
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Scenarios are pretty cut and dry with what monsters they want you to use. As for the heroes, they give you "suggested" heroes to use. Beyond these two things, it's essentially up to us on how we want to swap monsters and heroes in and out. I try to only play things exactly as they're written out of fear of unbalancing things. Some people substitute needed models they don't have with ones they do, using stats for the correct models as they play.

There are now two books for Conan with new scenarios that make use of the exclusive kickstarter / stretch goal content, along with several official scenarios in PDF form on Monolith's site. I am very glad for all of the fan-made content, but more official things is nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also keep an eye out on the official scenarios page - Monolith have said that they will steadily be releasing more content on there that will cover all the stretch-goal, King's Pledge and addon content. There's some stuff on there already but understand there's a shedload of content to cover so it will be a continuing process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.