Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, if I perform a Cease Fire Order on a unit that is firing at an Paralyzed or Litter Team, does my unit continue to fire at the unit that is NOT exerting VoF? I would think it would stop firing but could not find the rule that would state that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems answered here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26448436#26448436

It does not help to cease fire if the cards still have Paralyzed and/or Litter Teams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
It does not help to cease fire if the cards still have Paralyzed and/or Litter Teams.

Correct. In the chaos of a firefight, your guys are simply going to fire at the guys in the other uniforms. They are not going to attempt to ascertain the morale level of the enemy unit :-).

Best,
Ricky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this also apply to casualties too, Ricky?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Does this also apply to casualties too, Ricky?

It does not. If there are only casualties on the card into which your units are firing, and you order a Cease Fire (or Shift Fire), they will not continue firing at the casualties.

But note this: if you do not order the Cease Fire (or Shift Fire), your units will continue to fire into that card.

Best,
Ricky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers Ricky, you're a star!

There are so many rule exceptions and "ah buts..." to this game. I'm looking forward to receiving it, but daunted at the same time!

Regards, Stuart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.