Subject: Wanted; scans of Dragon, Black Ones, and Guest Boxes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is willing to make detailed scans of the cards/tiles of the small box non-exclusive expansions that would be awesome!

Specifically high resolution scans of:
-Dragon
-Black Ones
-The 3 guest boxes

Since they won't be available until 2019 again, I imagine I'm not the only one wanting to make proxies.

Thanks in advance.

*Edit* for anyone who comes across this in the future, I would still love to get a copy of the tiles/cards to proxy until I can actually buy this expansion at a reasonable price. PM me, and I'll give you a healthy reward of
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David E
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think BGG can legally host such files without the publisher's permission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AmadanNaBriona wrote:
I don't think BGG can legally host such files without the publisher's permission.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/community_rules

Quote:
The following are prohibited:
Requesting or providing information or materials that allows others to create, purchase, or download unofficial replications of a game or other works protected by copyright without the permission of the rights holder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S TS
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Write to monolith. They used to have a print and play download for Conan. Perhaps they will allow it on BGG. At least it would be a shitty trade off for not being able to buy the Kickstarter exclusives, and let you print a character standee to play fan made scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find all the OL tiles files (core box, SGs, addons, etc) in the Tilesystem Conan Scenario Editor resources:
https://the-overlord.com/index.php?/files/file/5-editeur-de-...
Their resolution is good enough for printing (they're in french though, so some names are different).
English text files for the Scenario editor are there, should you wish to create your own scenarios :
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/141971/scenario-edito....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
See last KS update update from Monolith:

[...]
We will start with the King Pledge hero sheets and tiles and work toward getting the stretch goals uploaded shortly after.
We may need a little time just to wrap up this campaign first.
All sheets and tiles will be uploaded to the-overlord.net.
Link to download the kit
[...]

PS: I don't know any other publisher that has ever made all his resources/files available in high-rez.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Roolz wrote:
See last KS update update from Monolith:

[...]
We will start with the King Pledge hero sheets and tiles and work toward getting the stretch goals uploaded shortly after.
We may need a little time just to wrap up this campaign first.
All sheets and tiles will be uploaded to the-overlord.net.
Link to download the kit
[...]

PS: I don't know any other publisher that has ever made all his resources/files available in high-rez.

I saw this, and must say, I am impressed.

I have been critical of Monolith lately, but my hat goes off to them on this. Well done.

*Edit* for anyone who comes across this in the future, I would still love to get a copy of the tiles/cards to proxy until I can actually buy this expansion at a reasonable price. PM me, and I'll give you a healthy reward of

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.