4 Posts

Fresco: Big Box» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wishing well expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcos Franco
msg tools
Hi all,

How does the Alchemy card of the wishing well expansion works? I understood it gives you an extra blend using one of the basic colors and one of orange, green or purple paint. But it says exchange 3 basic colors in any combination, and not ONE of the basic colors. So, my game group got a little confused. Can someone clarify that for us? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blog/22
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
malfranco wrote:
Hi all,

How does the Alchemy card of the wishing well expansion works? I understood it gives you an extra blend using one of the basic colors and one of orange, green or purple paint. But it says exchange 3 basic colors in any combination, and not ONE of the basic colors. So, my game group got a little confused. Can someone clarify that for us? Thanks.

This is the rule in the rulebook:
Quote:
Workshop: The apprentice blends 1 extra paint. Exchange 3 basic colors (yellow, red, blue) in any combination against 1 orange, green or purple paint.

I believe you just turn in any 3 basic color cubes for 1 secondary color cube. Thus, examples include:
* 3 reds
* 2 reds and 1 blue
* 1 each of yellow, red and blue
...etc.

Then you get 1 orange, 1 green, or 1 purple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it costs a little more than normal, but it allows you to use whatever primary colors you have lying around to create whatever secondary color you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Franco
msg tools
Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.