Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
PDF link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkskjuzzqfm4za4/Anjovi%20NPC%20pac...

Rar. link for printer studio
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjxltx3j34667bi/Anjovi%20NPC%20pac...

Hey folks! Thought i'd try to tackle that problem of needing 3-4 players or heroes to make the game playable.

Basically, I've designed NPC characters that you line up with your other heroes and generally function as heroes, though with special rules.

if 2 player game: draw 1 and place inbetween other 2 heroes. Every turn they act, the party leader will make the decisions for them. This includes who they aid,heal,attack and which enemies they activate when it's time to.

The Npcs use the actions stated on the action line, activating both when it's their time. This gives makes them a bit more helpful. Think of them as very specialized characters that are able to draw enemies from your engagement zones.

Sounds like your making the game a bit too easy until....You set the hero cards like so:

2 players + 1 NPC: Set characters HP to 3 player count (so 3 player hp card)
2 players + 2 NPC: Set characters HP to 4 player count

You get the picture...I've played tested a bit, and found them to work pretty good so far. Hope you enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Watson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Thanks!

I've mainly been reshuffling the 1st quest with these cards (along with other cards i've made, being the location and enemy decks) and have had some pretty balanced play.

I did get a little far with Aristea when combining her with the priest and the vampire hunter, though i think i might have some very explosive dice and lucky dungeon cards to thank for that.

-killing a cave beetle in 1 attack
-finding an item as well as a dungeon card event that allowed me to unexhaust my explore actions 2 times in a row as i used it.

Another time I got wrecked with Walo as my companion, though this was playing with a new player, who i let make their own decisions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Suggestion for playing higher tier quests:

For every quest that requires an upgrade, deal a random gear card to the npc. If the gear card is unusable by the npc, discard it and draw another.

ex. if a helmet drawn and you already have helmet
ex2.if the item buffs attack and npc has no attack option

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Had just updated to reflect changes:
-added equipment upgrade directions to descriptions.
-tuned some powers up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Bernatek
Poland
Wroclaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can I translate it into Polish?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
You're more than welcome to!
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3495792/anjovi154
heres a bottom layer that should fit snug as an underlayer if you want to just snip the english text out.

my gallery also has other templates you can use (symbols with blank background for easier photoshop level editing, or pre printed on card backgrounds if your limited to paint, though quality on the latter will be more patchy)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier
Spain
flag msg tools
Here you have very proffesional photoshop templates you can use.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lf7ryr8o6kciwn3/AACeLk8uKPpr8GO4C...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Bernatek
Poland
Wroclaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
WOW! THX

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.