Scott Allen
United States
Arvada
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Son Wants Imperial Assault Auction

About a year ago I purchased a bunch of Descent stuff in the hopes that one day my son would want to play with me. Now, my son is a geek, but for some reason he doesn't like fantasy AT ALL. Strange I know, since I absolutely adore fantasy settings. So, he doesn't like Descent or any other dungeon crawl game that I have. He says they aren't realistic.shake But he does enjoy Star Wars and recently saw Imperial Assault online. Well, he decided that we simply MUST play it even though I told him that it was essentially Descent. Go figure.

So, I would like to auction off some stuff so I can gather enough funds to get Imperial Assault to play with my son. I mean how can you say no to that face. The kid loves Star Wars!

AUCTION DETAILS

d10-1This auction will end sometime in the morning on September 16th. I want to discourage sniping, so I won't reveal the exact time.

d10-2I will list a minimum bid and in some cases a BIN for each item. There will not be a soft reserve price for any item. All bids must be in whole dollar amounts. Bids must be made in the form of a post to this Geeklist.

d10-3Shipping is from 80003 and will be paid by the winner unless otherwise stated in the auction item. When I ship won items, I will work with the buyer to figure out the best method. Insurance is available upon request. I can also accommodate local pickup if you are in the Denver, CO Metro area.

d10-4I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.

d10-5US bidders only. Sorry International friends, I have had bad experiences shipping items overseas in the past.

d10-6All transactions will be completed through Paypal and through the BGG Marketplace so BGG gets its 3% commission. If you do local pickup, I can accept cash.

d10-7This is my first Geeklist auction, so please forgive me as I learn how these things work. Hopefully I am doing things correctly.

ITEMS AT A GLANCE:
Descent Lot
Onirim
Darkest Night Expansion #3
Darkest Night Expansion #4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.