Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know the dimensions of the cards? I know some people have used Mini Euro sized sleeves but have also said they don't fit properly. I was just wondering what size they actually are.

When the 4 square tiles are placed together, what are the dimensions of the playing board? I'm thinking about getting a small piece of plexi-glass to cover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartow Riggs
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Plexi I have a 12" x 12" piece that works great (and I only use it with that game.) I think the terrain squares are 4" x 4" each. So 12X12 gives me overlap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BartowWing wrote:
For the Plexi I have a 12" x 12" piece that works great (and I only use it with that game.) I think the terrain squares are 4" x 4" each. So 12X12 gives me overlap.

My ruler says 5.5" square on the board tiles, meaning 11" square on the game setup.

But your answer is still valid, though inaccurate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
Arctic Jack wrote:
Does anyone know the dimensions of the cards? I know some people have used Mini Euro sized sleeves but have also said they don't fit properly. I was just wondering what size they actually are.

When the 4 square tiles are placed together, what are the dimensions of the playing board? I'm thinking about getting a small piece of plexi-glass to cover.

Check out the list here: Item for Geeklist "Card Sleeve Sizes for Games"

I used the Mayday Standard, which are 45mm wide. I had some Fantasy Flight sleeves that I tried, but at 44mm they didn't quite work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DownriverRick wrote:
Arctic Jack wrote:

I used the Mayday Standard, which are 45mm wide. I had some Fantasy Flight sleeves that I tried, but at 44mm they didn't quite work.

Thank you!

Not good news about the Fantasy Flight sleeves. I've got a few packs spare and was hoping to use them. With there being nearly 500 cards that's quite a price for sleeving. I also don't like Mayday sleeves, at all.

Were they far too tight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
Arctic Jack wrote:
DownriverRick wrote:
Arctic Jack wrote:

Thank you!

Not good news about the Fantasy Flight sleeves. I've got a few packs spare and was hoping to use them. With there being nearly 500 cards that's quite a price for sleeving. I also don't like Mayday sleeves, at all.

Were they far too tight?

They were. With the FF sleeves, there was bowing. The Mayday's were just right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.