Hide
2 Posts

Werebeasts» Forums » General

Subject: "From the creators of One Night Ultimate Werewolf"? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shai Eizenman
msg tools
Let's talk about this line you wrote on the kickstarter of the game.
The creators of ONUW are Ted Alspach and Akihisa Okui. The designer of Werebeasts is Jeremie Kleztkine.
So, unless you guys wrote "creators" and meant "publishers", in which case I don't see the point in bragging that it's printed by the same company as much as two books by two different writers being printed at the same place; Or you deliberately said creators, so people would assume it's from the same DESIGNERS and won't actually read the entire kickstarter page or go here to see that it's a different designer.
Either way, you lost me on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoebe Wild
Australia
South Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
publisher
Cardboard Vault Reviews!
badge
mbmbmb
Hi Shai,

We're sorry if that statement seemed disingenuous. While Werebeasts and One Night Ultimate Werewolf are designed by different people, Ted Alspach has been highly involved as the developer for both games.

We certainly weren't trying to trick people by saying Werebeasts is from the same creators. We just wanted to point out that both games have been developed and influenced by the same person, just as TV shows and movies are often advertised with "From the creators of" to show that the same minds are behind the projects.

I hope that answers your question. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.