Subject: Premium Edition Ghost Rock Count rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted M
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, does anyone know how many GR you get in the Premium set?

Thanks,
Ted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harlath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bluesubaru71 wrote:
Hey, does anyone know how many GR you get in the Premium set?

Thanks,
Ted

I'm afraid I don't know the exact answer, but this photo might help!

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2217345/hoshyoto

I actually have a sneaking suspicion that the number of coins and denominations roughly matches the card board coins in the basic set (reinforced by looking at the linked picture), so I'll try to remember to go home and count the denominations in one of my old cardboard token holders tonight (UK time) and update you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted M
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the pic, I appreciate it. I have the Preminium set and recently counted 25 1's (thought I had 30 at one time) 15 2's and 10 5's. Just trying to figure out if there really is 30 1's but all product descriptions merely mention "Metal Tokens" and I can't seem to find any totals. It's not really that big a deal, but I do try to keep all my games together and complete. If anyone knows, please respond, missing game pieces DRIVE ME NUTS...

Thanks,
Ted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 27 1's, 16 2's, and 10 5's laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoff Jordaan
South Africa
Pretoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also have 25 1's, 15 2's and 10 5's.
I'd think that having them in multiples of 5 would seem more elegant but the poster above makes me wonder if that's right (got mine second-hand).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirsty D
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 24x1, 15x2 & 9x5. I suspect that 25, 15, 10 were the original counts before my rock went out to play in the world however. I'm quite impressed I haven't lost any more than that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted M
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are all awesome, thank you for confirming your counts, not sure why I thought I had 30 1's but overall seems like 50 tokens total were included (give or take one or two).

Thank you all again for keeping my sanity intact, it is really much appreciated.

-Ted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Emerald Wolf wrote:
I also have 25 1's, 15 2's and 10 5's.
I'd think that having them in multiples of 5 would seem more elegant but the poster above makes me wonder if that's right (got mine second-hand).

I probably accidentally snagged one or two while playing another opponent with a premium set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harlath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
25 1s, 15 2s and 10 5s here too.

Thanks to everyone for helping out and checking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.