Per Landberger
Sweden
Spånga
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an unclarity about how many cards you are allowed to get in each color. The rules says: "You may not have more than 6 cards of the same type on your Personal Board." but blue and purple cards are not ON your board. does that mean there is no limit for those?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
The black wind howls... One among you will shortly perish...
mbmbmbmbmb
It's true that the english rules are unclear about that, but it's 6 even though they are not "on" the board. just change the wording to tableau or play area in your mind and it's clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
per42 wrote:
There is an unclarity about how many cards you are allowed to get in each color. The rules says: "You may not have more than 6 cards of the same type on your Personal Board." but blue and purple cards are not ON your board. does that mean there is no limit for those?

There is a line in the rules that states the area to the right of the board is considered part of your Personal Board, thus the 6 card limit also works for the blue and purple cards. It is actually the bullet on page 7 right above the bullet that states the 6 card limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Houle
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
DIE
badge
WESTERN
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you take a 7th card and place it over top of a previous one or 6 max?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoolio wrote:

That’s a good question, and one I’m not sure is specifically addressed. I suspect you can, since you’re limited to having no more than six of each type of card, not from taking more than six.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
The black wind howls... One among you will shortly perish...
mbmbmbmbmb
MDJD wrote:
Hoolio wrote:

That’s a good question, and one I’m not sure is specifically addressed. I suspect you can, since you’re limited to having no more than six of each type of card, not from taking more than six.

Without rerereading the rules to find hairs to split: I would guess the same.

The next question is though is if that wasn't addressed because it is very unlikely to be an advantageous action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Kowallek
Poland
Chełmża
Kujawsko-Pomorskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could any one confirm that there is posibility of buing 7th card and replace another ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.