Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone from the Old World received either the V2 or a shipment notice after preordering from the editor website ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, because:

Both Triplock (First shipment) and TMB/Web Preorder containers are in port and allegedly have made it through customs though we are still waiting for confirmation that they are en route to Gamesquest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, EU shipments are still somewhere in transport limbo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iasonas
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i ordered V2 on August 10th and i have received no shipping notification yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aubigny wrote:
No, because:

Both Triplock (First shipment) and TMB/Web Preorder containers are in port and allegedly have made it through customs though we are still waiting for confirmation that they are en route to Gamesquest.

Thank you, I missed this one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Con Sequence
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Triplock Kickstarter Update #14 (5th September) wrote:
The boat has landed and the games are processing through customs and en route to Gamesquest who are standing by at the ready. Things should move quickly when the shipment arrives later this week.
We acknowledge that we did not quite hit our August deadline for some (roughly half were shipped out in August), so we offer sincere apologies for that. That said, it will be arriving very soon for anyone in the first wave. Everything for November is still right on schedule. Thanks for bearing with us, especially those of you in the EU. We're still not sure what caused the boat to hang in port so long before leaving or to move as slowly as it did, but its arrival was a long way off of what we were initially told.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Did anyone receive an EU Gamesquest shipment notification yet?
I wonder... quite a short trip from Felixstowe to Gamesquest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Pakvis
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Nope... I am yearning for some information... zombie

As soon as I get any form of information I will let it know here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way... all pre orders of the core game besides US is sold out. No waiting until at least April 2018 . Just 1-2 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still awaiting word on things clearing customs folks. Trust us we are juuuuuust as impatient as you are. We've done everything we can, so hopefully we have good news soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
Still awaiting word on things clearing customs folks. Trust us we are juuuuuust as impatient as you are. We've done everything we can, so hopefully we have good news soon!

Better Gamequest is on Fire right now and ready. Not literally to destroy the games as it did happen with another game recently.

How many packages are in total to be shipped from Gamequest? Will they be shipped at random or based on the content?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias G
msg tools
Some new information ?

BR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdulla AlKendi
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest placing a tracking device in 1 of the boxes I guess the battery would just die since the whole shipping takes ~2 months
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Those delays are getting annoying.
First it was the boat, then the customs and now the delivery to the hub takes super long. Let me guess, next delay will be caused by Gamesquest.
Delivery date shifted from end of July to, if we are very lucky, end of September...probably sometime in October, if it's not getting better.

Excuse my rant but I'm tired of waiting and desperate to play TMB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Pakvis
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I feel ya, but expect an update from the CTG guys today/tomorrow about GameQuest and what to expect exactly.

Maybe the 'last mile' will be a fortunate one =) My wishfull thinking still let's me believe that I can play a TMB friday, next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've reached out to Gamesquest for an update folks. They should have it. Sometimes (especially with timezone differences) it takes a bit. We're trying not say anything until we have absolute knowledge to avoid confusion. Sorry if that feels like too much silence!

@Harry - Beyond saying we're sorry (and offering a refund if you'd like), our hands have been tied once we hand things off to the manufacturer. This has been a frustrating shipment every step of the way for us, but as we always say, shipping things on boats across the world is not an exact science. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C S
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vacuumdude wrote:
Any news on this?

There will be a Kickstarter update going out today. Trying to grab every piece of info we can before we hit send, at the moment though, no news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C S
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
vacuumdude wrote:
Any news on this?

There will be a Kickstarter update going out today. Trying to grab every piece of info we can before we hit send, at the moment though, no news.

Looking forward to it!

I'm not a KS backer though (preordered from your site instead), so where will I find the update?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vacuumdude wrote:
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
vacuumdude wrote:
Any news on this?

Looking forward to it!

I'm not a KS backer though (preordered from your site instead), so where will I find the update?

November is still the target for anything outside of the Early Baker tier, and all preorders from the website
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C S
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh? I don't recall seeing anything about November either on the website or in any of the 2 email updates I got after preordering TMB in late July.

Both of those updates consistently talked about "2nd printing preorders", which I assumed included store preorders from July. They said nothing about this being a an early backer only thing or even mentioned Kickstarter. The only reference to a date was

Quote:
We are still aiming to have all games shipped by the end of August.

I mean, maybe I missed something but I assumed my game would arrive with this shipment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't have to worry, the November date is only for Triplock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C S
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ok, that makes sense. I didn't oder Triplock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Roeder
Germany
flag msg tools
Update at Triplocks Kickstarter:

EU Shipping Update

So, we had a good conversation with Gamesquest today, and have a few more details for you on what you can expect moving forward for EU/World fulfillment.

First thing's first, yes, we're behind schedule. We know it, and we regret it. Every aspect of this particular shipment, from sitting in the port forever, to taking an inordinate amount of time to reach the UK, to sitting in customs and not being cleared for more than a week longer than it should have, has been a pain in the neck. As much as apologies don't get your games here any faster, know that we're sorry and doing everything we can from the other side of the pond to speed things up where possible.

During our chat with the folks at Gamesquest today, they told us that orders will begin to ship toward the end of next week. This does *not* mean they're sitting on their hands between now and then, and this does *not* mean they've overpromised us something prior. It simply means that there's prep work to be done in terms of receipt and verification of what was sent, warehouse staging and box prep, label prep, list importing and address verification, and wrapping their current fulfillment project before Triplock can start going out. Once copies start moving out the door, it will go *fast*.

We also just want to say that while some folks have had varied experiences with Gamesquest via other campaigns, we were very pleased with their handling of the Too Many Bones campaign. While we had to wait our turn, they were prompt, courteous, professional, packed things with a great amount of care overall, and went as fast as (faster actually) can be expected from a campaign offering as many SKUs as we do in the Pledge Manager.

We know it might seem simple from the outside looking in, but trust us when we say that there are a ton of moving parts when it comes to Kickstarter fulfillment. Everyone tries their best to give an accurate estimate, but when boats are delayed and therefore the arrival date is in flux, it is next to impossible for a fulfillment company to promise an accurate shipping window. When things get held up in customs, or companies (not us) provide fulfillment centers with bad data that slows things down, every project is affected and Gamequest does their best to adapt. So we just want to be extra clear, any delay up to this point, even the ones we couldn't effectively control, can be blamed 100% on us, not on Gamesquest. They've only just received the games this week, so let's be kind to them while they get the prep work done to ship out your orders :-)

In the meantime - if this delay has upset you or changed your desire to support the project or purchase the game, please feel free to send us a message and we are happy to work with you. Ultimately we just want folks to be completely happy and satisfied, and we'll do whatever we can to make sure that you are. We *always* take care of our customers, no exceptions.

In the comments they confirmed that the timeframe is basically the same for TMB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Fuentes
Spain
Viladecans
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there, any news about the delivery. Still waiting my copy from Spain.

Hope it gets here soon, i wanted to try the game before undertow was launched but deadline is tomorrow and no news on the horizon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.