M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
This user is outstanding in mediocre videogaming
badge
Did you visit my www.kobudovenlo.nl? It has game info
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing my first games I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of possible results and the large amount of text under the CRT to explain all the details. There were 8 possible results, which each one needing more than 5 lines of text on average to explain the specifics.

I started sorting and eliminating redundant results. I came up with this CRT, which I now use more often than the original. The CRT is exactly the same, only (I think) easier/ faster to read.

What it basically does, is use the text in the table to note the losses, the background color to signify the retreats and the text color to mark if the owner or the opponent chooses the losses. This way, I reduced the text under the CRT from 5 lines per possible result to 5 lines total.

I also added a 'chance' line, to show the possible chances (x in 6) for the attacker to take a loss, the defender and the chance of a retreat result.

If people are interested, I can upload this as xls or pdf to the file section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Lewis
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By all means, upload!! Good work!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gibson
United States
San Diego (Scripps Ranch)
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice! I want it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McCalpin
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never had difficulty with the original presentation, but this is a very nice condensation of the same information. Well done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
plato board
msg tools
Thanks a lot. Really a nice CRT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.