2 Posts

Arena: For the Gods!» Forums » General

Subject: Cards of the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Core Zye
Iceland
flag msg tools
Hello I am rather new to BGG and not sure if this request is against the code of conduct(or some rule of that nature).

But I live in Iceland and according to Iello the game should be here by now but the importer has not released it to any local stores and they are not answering my request on when it will be released here :S

So my question is, while I wait for this game to hit the stores here, can anyone who owns the game take pictures of all of the cards and share theme here in the image section or just send them to me?

I have seen some cards in reviews and such but would love to be able to see them all just to calm me as I can't wait to get this game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Core Zye
Iceland
flag msg tools
If people feel uncomfortable sharing the whole cards I would be okay with just the Text part of the cards (The Effects and cost) or just a text version of them, Just need my "fix" of the game since I can't play it yet cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.