Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
From the latest update

After discussion, we are able to open additional Pledge Levels for the Book of Set in English and in French. These pledge levels are already available.

THESE PLEDGE LEVELS WILL NOT BE LIMITED IN QUANTITY.

HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOOKS OF SET ORDERED WITH THESE PLEDGE LEVELS WILL BE DELIVERED IN A SECOND WAVE, IN FEBRUARY OF 2018.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/conan-the-boo...

Thank you Monolith for resolving this issue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, good call. Thank you Monolith.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news ! I was part of the lucky ones, but I welcome the business decision. Hopefully all of the people who left disappointed will see the news somewhere !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keoki Young
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely good news. Now if they can make the Dragon and guest boxes available without having to re-buy everything else, I'll be their friend again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrnanaba
United States
Gurnee
Illinois
flag msg tools
keokiyoung wrote:
Definitely good news. Now if they can make the Dragon and guest boxes available without having to re-buy everything else, I'll be their friend again.

I agree with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Hatt
France
Brest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrNanaba wrote:
keokiyoung wrote:

I agree with that.

It wont happen they are not producing anything new, they are putting remaining stocks only. These addons may be made available for purchase in the future KS of 2019 though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mathhatt wrote:
MrNanaba wrote:
keokiyoung wrote:

I agree with that.

It wont happen they are not producing anything new, they are putting remaining stocks only. These addons may be made available for purchase in the future KS of 2019 though.

2019 is a ridiculously long time, and then we'll have to wait for them to actually be produced... oh the humanity cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.