Subject: Game availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

This week I am going to be processing all the shipping data for The City of Kings to make sure we have no hiccups when production completes. It will still be a while until we start shipping but I'm being pro-active and getting ahead of the game.

With this in mind I am starting to allocate stock to various regions and some items are starting to become limited.

The 'extra dice' option has now been removed from pre-orders and is no longer available.

The 'Adventurer Edition' of the game (the basic version) is starting to become very limited and at current rates is likely to be removed from the pre-order system in the next month.

The 'Premium Edition' has now been removed from pre-orders and is no longer available.

All other items currently have stock and I will update should they run out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On a personal note, I want to thank you all for the continued support, I still receive orders for the game on a near daily basis without any marketing or advertising.

The continuous discussions I see on the internet, people telling their friends and spreading the word is truly humbling and I thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Snyder
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I think the game speaks for itself Frank. Can't wait to have my deluxe version. It also sounds like you had a great time at Gencon based on Jongetsgames video about Gencon where he mentioned you a few times. Your updates and communication are also excellent. Keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrvague101 wrote:
I think the game speaks for itself Frank. Can't wait to have my deluxe version. It also sounds like you had a great time at Gencon based on Jongetsgames video about Gencon where he mentioned you a few times. Your updates and communication are also excellent. Keep up the good work!

Thank you Garrett, I appreciate the kind words. I was very lucky at Gen con to end up spending most of my time with Jon and the No Pun Included guys, we played a lot of games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So will this have retail availability?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinRRizzo wrote:

Hi Justin,

There is going to be some retail availability but it is going to be extremely limited. Once the game has started shipping I'll happily let people know the places that have copies of the game that I am aware of.

The vast majority of this will be in the UK and US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. I kissed the ks campaign and would like to get into this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCityofKings wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:

Hi Justin,

There is going to be some retail availability but it is going to be extremely limited. Once the game has started shipping I'll happily let people know the places that have copies of the game that I am aware of.

The vast majority of this will be in the UK and US.

If I can get this through my flgs, I'd appreciate a heads up so I can put an order in. If I'd known there would be a limited supply, I'd have pre-ordered at UKGE when I spoke to you guys.

Do you think you'd do a 2nd print run in the future?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Steven,

My apologies, since the UKGE we have had a lot more pre-orders than ever anticipated (I sold over 500 copies of the game just last month) so availability has become much more scarce than I had expected at this point.

UK based FLGs should be able to pickup a copy of the game as Esdevium (their main supplier) has some copies available. I'd highly recommend asking them if they will be able to get a copy.

In regards to second prints, I certainly hope to do a second print but the decision wont be made until we've delivered the first run.

I hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCityofKings wrote:
Hey Steven,

My apologies, since the UKGE we have had a lot more pre-orders than ever anticipated (I sold over 500 copies of the game just last month) so availability has become much more scarce than I had expected at this point.

UK based FLGs should be able to pickup a copy of the game as Esdevium (their main supplier) has some copies available. I'd highly recommend asking them if they will be able to get a copy.

In regards to second prints, I certainly hope to do a second print but the decision wont be made until we've delivered the first run.

I hope that helps!

Completely forgot I'd asked this :s Thanks for the reply Frank, I'll speak to my flgs owner tomorrow and see if he can grab a copy for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good timing as I believe Esdevium opened orders to UK retailers last week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.