Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I'm curious and want to try some boardgames on my iPad. I found on the bottom of the main site of boardgame is a link to the video game.

For example:
https://boardgamegeek.com/videogame/234379/through-ages

But I can't rate it and I can't find a section where all of the available boardgames are listed? Or the ranking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Up at the top of the page, there are three tabs - Board Games, RPGs, and Video Games. When you go there, it will say videogamegeek.com (but it's all the same site, and indeed, you can look at an RPGGeek page with the boardgamegeek URL, or a boardgamegeek page with a videogamegeek URL)

The different game styles have different formats for the info (RPGs have different info than board games, ditto for video games). You can use your same profile/login to travel among them, and keep your collections/ratings/plays just like for board games.

Also, this may be helpful:

Is there an iOS App for that? An up to date list of Apps representing games within the BGG top 200
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The video game rank and rating would be found down in the Stats module, but that one does not have any ratings yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.