Justice League: Hero Dice – Superman» Forums » Variants

Subject: Full War variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GAISHLOMO WAINBERG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi everyone,

i have superman\batman hero dice and as much i like the game i want more goal than just not fail.

so we came out with this little variant that set the game as a race between players to defend their city...
this variant is also give you the opportunity to play 2 players (or more) game with all villains and cities in one game:

Setup the game as a solo game for each player (city strength at maximum).

During the game each time a hero targets a villain in another heroes' city he gains the "Team-up" token and any card he plays in this turn he place him beneath his "Team-up" tokens.

In addition: when player need to refill his combat area he can take one villain from the outskirt of another hero's city and place him in his combat area.

After all villains in one city is finished the player can take villains from the outskirt of other heroes or go to their city and target their villains.

Scoring:
Each "Team-up" token gives you +1 to your scoring.
Each Power card that beneath "Team-up" tokens gives +1 to your scoring.
Each Villain you defeat that belong to other city gives + 2 to your scoring.

The Player with the most City health is the winner.

so tell me what you think and have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.