Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Defenders of the Empire Mission 1 - Patrol Duty rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcelo Marques
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 8113rd Regiment will be composed mainly of 3 fighters; on this first assignements we have one of us on the sickbay, so only 2 will need to deal with the Rebel Scum as Academy Pilots. I take a new and shine Stealth Device to my TIE Fighter, and my mate gets nothing, trying to show prowess.

We do need to make a Patrol Duty to secure the lanes against the ambushes mades by Rebels, and as soon as we start the mission we see a couple of Z95´s; Me and my mate approach by diferent sides at diferent speeds, trying to confuse them, but unluckly he gets a hard blow that almost exploded him; in return one of the Z95´s gets out of shield and start preparations to get out; focused on stay alive for the time the flotilla arrives, we concentrate fire on the second Z95, but nothing more than 1 shield off was the result and another Y Wing cames. I go directly to it, to not allow the Y to take shots at my partner, and I am succesful; Shields off the Y, a B Wing Elite comes, making everything harder. I am still dealing with the Z and Y, bumping and denying shots with my barrel roll, but the things get´s ugly; we receive by radio the information that the flotilla is only 2 clicks away, but the B Wing finishes my partner and I turn off my offense as the completion is more important than my individual sucess. I endure with some degree of skill and survived until the flotilla comes and finishes tha day, Rebels bugging out. My mate was rescued with no injuries, and we received the congratulations from the commander, raising our Pilot Skill in the process.

In the end:
Marael (me): No fighters killed, 2 XP
Cleber (mate): No fighters killed, 1 XP
Pool XP: 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.