Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fnorbl Fnorblobson
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

I just "discovered" this game, and noticed there is a KS campaign running as well. The base game that you can order with that campaign is the retail version without previous premium content.

I was wondering how much you think that premium content matters.

Like, with CMON games, as far as I know, that is quite a substantial amount of stuff. Is this here the same? Does it have any notable impact on the gameplay? Is the retail version great as it is, or is tracking down one of the previous KS base games worth the effort and money?

Thank you for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Townsend Kaneversky
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The kickstarter has an option where you can buy the first season kickstarted premium cards. Think of it as a separate expansion. They are not necessary and I honestly dont play with all of them. I love the base game. It is fantastic we play as a family roughly every two weeks and we have a blast every time we play it. We normally just use the base set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
The only things you cannot have access to are the ultimate box and the 4 plastic tokens. None of which are essential to the game. You pledge for the 5th player expansion and the KS exclusives so you'll get everything gameplay-related we backers of the first game got.

You'll have to cross fingers for a big box as hard as us too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
The only things you cannot have access to are the ultimate box and the 4 plastic tokens. None of which are essential to the game. You pledge for the 5th player expansion and the KS exclusives so you'll get everything gameplay-related we backers of the first game got.

To get the original game with the previous KS exclusives is $135, right? There's no way to just get the base game with the previous KS exclusives WITHOUT getting this new expansion, correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaur wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

To get the original game with the previous KS exclusives is $135, right? There's no way to just get the base game with the previous KS exclusives WITHOUT getting this new expansion, correct?

Kaur, you could take the game at your local store and simply back the expansion + the KSE 1st Season expansion for $45.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.