Subject: Where to get custom dice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith H
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to get get about 1000 maybe more custom dice (d6's) made.
Any recommendations?
I was at Gen Con and I got a couple but never thought to ask the people where they got theirs made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazy Mountain

Colorado
msg tools
mb
Chessex has some sort of custom order process...

Edit: http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Custom_Dice_Home.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My club got dice with a custom logo on the 6 side from Chessex. I did not work with them myself, but my friend who worked on the order is very pleased and the dice look great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William A
United States
Mount Clare
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Let's Go Pens!
badge
When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I got custom dice as wedding favors when we got married 5 years ago. Got them through Chessex and the price was very reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Culbertson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on what you want you could check out alibaba.com. Lots of manufacturers in Asia can do some custom molds. Just check on what they're minimum orders are

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.