Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Seybold
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello all,

I live in West Chester, PA and as the subject says, am looking to start or join a local group of board gamers. In fact I live only a couple miles from The Games Keep also located in West Chester!

As far as starting a group is concerned, I would like to keep it small at the moment, between 4-5 people, that can meet any where from several times a month to several times a week. I'm happy to host at my apartment, thought it could be a little crowded, or meet locally (would like to stay within a 15 mile radius at most).

As for joining a group, I am not concerned with group size as much, but the distance would remain the same, as I really would prefer to stay locally.

Some of the games I own include; Boss Monster 2: The Next Level(and several expansions), Forbidden Island, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past, Doomtown Reloaded (along with every expansion), Zombies!!! 2nd Edition (and several expansions), and Legendary Encounters (Alien, Predator, and Firefly).

I would not call myself a serious board gamer, and am definitely more interested in learning to play the games well and having fun, over winning and competition. Many of my games have very little or no play, but I am making a concerted effort to change that while making new friends!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmo Flynno
United States
Croydon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Jacob!

You can find many gaming groups on the website www.meetup.com.

We have a gaming group on there that meets on the first and third Saturday's of every month. It's a little bit of a distance for you to go to the Oxford Valley Mall in Fairless Hills, but we have a variety of games going from 9:30am until 9:00pm. We get an average of 30 - 40 gamers each time we meet and everyone is happy to teach a game to someone who is interested in learning. The group is called the Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society (EPGS).

Welcome to the neighborhood
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.