Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kind of a silly questions but I noticed in a number of the pics they have tried to prop the wheel off the table using cups, player boards, etc. Was just curious if that was due to it not spinning well or some other reason?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Hollander
Netherlands
Roosendaal
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wheel very good without being lifted. No worries!

I don't know why the wheel stands on the two cups. This photo was taking on day we presented the games to our demo team.
I guess it's because they wanted to make space on the small tables in our warehouse. The cups contains candy and maybe they didn't want to place the cups on the floor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A spinner? Really? Since it appears that the wheel on the spinner is static and doesn't change, I would have gone for drawing cards or counters from a bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny van den Bergh
Netherlands
Roosendaal
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
But in the game once the spinner has stopped you have the option to pay resources in order to take one more spaces further on the dial than the one you landed on. Adding a tactical decision in the game that would not work as well with random draws of a deck or bag, or with rolling a die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.