Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We have recently learned that counterfeit copies of the game are being distributed via Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon service. We have purchased confirmed counterfeit copies of the game from the following third-party retailers on Amazon:

FastnBest LLC
Daily Deals Shop (NO TAX)
Tax Free Tech
Speedybuyllc

Of course, more may show up and we will continue to monitor this situation. If you bought a counterfeit version of the Dominion 2nd edition game, we encourage you to return it to Amazon for a refund – and hope you will buy another from a reputable retailer. Of course, most sellers are selling legit games, including, of course, Amazon itself. For those who are uncertain if the game they bought is a counterfeit, there are two obvious differences. The counterfeit game has a VERY badly made plastic inlay with crumpled in the plastic and the artists names on the cards are not white, but tend toward orange and red. If your game has this, it is counterfeit. Counterfeit examples on the right

Jay at Rio Grande Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quy Nguyen
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I appreciate the info.

I bought Dominion 2nd Ed on September 2nd and just missed this post. I just received the game from Daily Deal Shop (NO TAX) via Amazon yesterday. The game was a counterfeit based upon the pictures you posted.

Amazon was great about issuing a refund.

However, Dominion 2nd Ed, from Rio Grande does not seem to ship to Mexico.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott T
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello Quy,

Daily Deal Shop (NO TAX) is a 3rd party reseller. On the Amazon site, you have the choice of buying from Amazon directly or from a 3rd party reseller.

Amazon itself does stock Dominion, and I believe that they do ship to Mexico. So far that we know, the stock that Amazon has been shipping when ordered from Amazon directly has been authentic Dominion.

There are also many retailers in the US that will ship to Mexico.

It should not be difficult to find a retailer in the US that has Dominion in stock who will ship to you.

Best regards,

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Rawd
msg tools
Seems like Amazon may be mixing their stock, so no guarantee that ordering directly from Amazon won’t be a counterfeit. Received a copy of Dominion “ship[ped] from and sold by Amazon” that met all your notes for a couterfeit copy. Returned without issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.