Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in the Nob Hill area with a car but would like to stay close. Looking for a tabletop day at a local spot, or just a cool place to check out...any recommendations? I play everything from King of Tokyo to 18xx, and love me a cocktail and some good eats!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There are a bunch of public meetups. In particular, a long running group on Thu at the Lucky Lab, and Guardian Games has a Sunday euro game thing. Best resource will be to search for "board games" in Portland on meetup.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks much for the reco. Never thought to use Meetup for anywhere other than what's local...to me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Keel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Nob Hill area - to the best of my knowledge - has very few options for gaming, other than the Lucky Lab near there. Almost everything else is across the river on the eastside: Guardian Games, The Portland Game Store, and various meetups like the Dice & Drinks meetup at My Father's Place on Monday & Wednesdays, Lucky Lab or Game Knight Lounge on Tuesdays (well, technically you can go to Game Knight Lounge any night since it's a board game cafe and if you have your own games you can play at Lucky Lab any night, too).

Definitely check meetup.com to see what's up but you should be prepared to drive to get to most gaming from Nob Hill. If anyone has any other info about NW gaming, please post!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.