United States
Hawthorn Woods
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hint:

Salcedo CGAF
Cartel informant: All Cartels Guerrillas to Active. Free Assault against Cartels in each space.
Cali cartel security chief: Cartels flip all their Guerrillas Under- ground and relocate up to 3 of them anywhere.

Jorge Salcedo was a key member of the Cali Cartel’s intelligence and security team—the talented, charismatic son of a Colombian general, he had military training, counterinsurgency eld experience, excellent computer skills, and fluent English. Turned informant by US enforcement authorities, Salcedo opened a window on Cali Cartel operations and enabled the capture of its leaders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Avery
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Narcos Season 3
Spoiler tag, bruh. angry soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard dyrda
United States
Hawthorn Woods
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Narcos Season 3
familygaming wrote:
Spoiler tag, bruh. angry soblue

You've played Andean Abyss right? Shall you shame Volko for the spoiler?

I did add to title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Avery
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it a lot two years ago, but when they announced Season 3 of Narcos (i.e. Andean Abyss era, post-Escobar), I stopped playing it (and stopped reading the Playbook that I love so much) so that I wouldn't spoil any storylines. (Because the events on the cards exist inside an ever-shifting narrative, and because I am no expert on Colombia, many of the events and names have slipped from my memory, so most of what I see on Narcos connects vaguely to things that I have some familiarity with.)

Of course, once Narcos has completed its run, I'll probably play AA with more keen interest than ever!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.