Shaun
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are any of the additional scenarios from Portal (Dr. Livinston, Treasure Island, etc) worth picking up? Or are the scenarios from the community better?

Is there a current Geeklist that has all the different scenarios in them? I can't seem to find a recent one that has all the files from community scenarios.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't really say much, as I've only played the original six, despite having printed King Kong and the Naturalist myself. I have been aching to try Livingstone, and had planned to print that one myself as well. But to print it all at the quality available from Portal, I would have likely paid as much or more on my own than going with the official copy from them. I pulled the trigger in July to get a bunch of stuff, including a couple of scenarios. I feel like I got a good deal and can't wait to try them out.

Either way, you can print them all yourself if you want to. Try before you buy with a quick print, or go all out on the DIY route:
Scenarios available on BGG for 'Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island'
List of scenarios for Robinson Crusoe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help! I'll just download them and print for now. I suppose theres not really a huge reason to buy anything when there seems to be so much fan made content out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem!

The interesting thing is that all of the official promo scenarios are available to print for free. All good with Portal too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I remember seeing a post by someone who ordered the Treasure Island scenario, and upon receiving it was disappointed that the pages of letters were just printed in black and white (as pictured on the store page)
http://portalgames.pl/shop/en/robinson-crusoe---treasure-isl...

Portal does provide a link on the store page to the letters in color if you wanted to print them yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksander Idziak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure about the other ones, but Dr. Livingstone is one of the best scenarios for RC. Veeery thematic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stlm wrote:
I remember seeing a post by someone who ordered the Treasure Island scenario, and upon receiving it was disappointed that the pages of letters were just printed in black and white (as pictured on the store page)
http://portalgames.pl/shop/en/robinson-crusoe---treasure-isl...

Portal does provide a link on the store page to the letters in color if you wanted to print them yourself.

Doh! Guess I'll get to see them for myself soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.