Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone. I hope that you're enjoying the game. Please use this thread as a place to post your scores. I'd like to come up with a table by which to measure how good your score is with ranges and performance ranks. Before I do that though, I want to get a feel for how easy or difficult it is to achieve certain score levels. If you post your scores in this thread, I can use that to see how people are doing.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I played twice tonight. In the first game, I scored an abysmal 75, but then rebounded with a respectable 130 in the second game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin - played my first two games today, 105 and 120.

Although, I scored 110 in both but lost 5 points in the first and gained 10 in the second from the round bonuses.

Fun game; nice job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kennedy
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kevin

I've had one go and keen to play some more. I'm not sure about the scoring. I finished at turn 11, but I hadn't completed the Altar of Offerings. Do I get the +10 under the 11 box on the round track? I thought not.

If that's right I got 90 points. I maxed out on Observatory and Grand Temple. Half way through the Tomb of Kings I realised I did not have it set up well for my target.

Thanks for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Royds wrote:
Hi Kevin

I've had one go and keen to play some more. I'm not sure about the scoring. I finished at turn 11, but I hadn't completed the Altar of Offerings. Do I get the +10 under the 11 box on the round track? I thought not.

If that's right I got 90 points. I maxed out on Observatory and Grand Temple. Half way through the Tomb of Kings I realised I did not have it set up well for my target.

Thanks for the game.

Hi John,

Yes, you still get the 10 points for finishing the game in that round. It's a bonus for not dallying and maximizing the use of your dice. I'm glad that you're enjoying the game. Thank you for playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kennedy
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another game. 115 points. 12 rounds. Took one round longer but made more points this time. Took me longer to open the Tomb of Kings though. 3 rolls for clues instead of 2 in the previous game. If I could get it open earlier then there is more places to stick some of the less useful dice. I like the trade offs that crop up.

ONE MORE GAME:130 points. Really getting a feel for when to acquire and use the re-rolls. Cool stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmbmb
Scored 120 during my lunch break yesterday. Took 11 rounds. I needed every search action to find the last location, though. I was afraid I wasn't going to find it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmbmb
Scored 110 today in 13 rounds. So no bonus points. I found the final location early for a change, but it didn’t help me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed a 130 last night, which ties my best score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Cordewiner
Belgium
Gent (Zwijnaarde)
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First play and 120 points. Afaik, I played it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
wcordewiner wrote:
First play and 120 points. Afaik, I played it correctly.

Yep, looks right to me. Nice job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Cordewiner
Belgium
Gent (Zwijnaarde)
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2nd play and again 120 points. This time using a different path

A target roll of 3 in the Altar of Offerings doesn't give any room for flexibility, but it sure gives you a focus on where to assign those 1's and 2's during the first turns Used my first triple already in round 2 to write the 2's in the Altar of Offerings.

I like the game. It's a fast puzzle giving you meaningful choices. Tx for the design!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.