Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The game almost slipped by me, so I thought I would bring your attention to the fact they are making a Batman game. Same mechanics (but improved) as Conan. Batman: Gotham City Chronicles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Persin
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Have you been paying any atention to this 'page'? Because Batman was mentioned not once...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really care much for Batman but I'm certain Monolith will make it awesome, I've seen some of the minis on their fb page and they look just as good as you'd expect them to. I'm far more interested in the Joan of Arc ks coming up I guess after Batman?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
mbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:
I don't really care much for Batman but I'm certain Monolith will make it awesome, I've seen some of the minis on their fb page and they look just as good as you'd expect them to. I'm far more interested in the Joan of Arc ks coming up I guess after Batman?

Hi,

Thanks for the vote of confidence

Joan of arc is NOT a Monolith game. Different company, different mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:

Ooo, a Joan Of Arc game - do you mean this one Time of Legends: Joan of Arc ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad-Halfling wrote:
Mike B Canada wrote:

Ooo, a Joan Of Arc game - do you mean this one Time of Legends: Joan of Arc ?

That's the one! Check out the Beasts of War videos. It looks awesome. Also, check out the freaking dragon "mini!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
That's the one! Check out the Beasts of War videos. It looks awesome. Also, check out the freaking dragon "mini!"

Cheers, will look for it on BoW. Yeah, went through the images on the entry in here, that dragon is bloody huge =8)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:

I don't suppose you can remember which BoW video(s) has the Joan Of Arc gameplay detail in them - they seem to be rather loosely labelled up and the only recent JoA specific one seems to be about the art rather than the game itself? Or was it the older Weekender from June to which you were referring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad-Halfling wrote:
DancingFool wrote:

I don't suppose you can remember which BoW video(s) has the Joan Of Arc gameplay detail in them - they seem to be rather loosely labelled up and the only recent JoA specific one seems to be about the art rather than the game itself? Or was it the older Weekender from June to which you were referring?

The art one is worth watching. The one from the Weekender was probably the one I was thinking of. It was from before Gen Con. Also, there's a new, shorter one from the Mythic Day event that is pretty good. BoW had a Mythic Day blog. Most of it is about Mythic Battles, of course, but I think there's two videos about Joan of Arc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.