Fallout» Forums » General

Subject: How to pick up influence cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Light

Illinois
msg tools
mb
Does anybody know how you will pick up/earn influence cards? I can't tell if these are cards that are distributed before the game starts or if there's a way to pick more up along the way. It seems like some of them might be awarded for completing quests.

I could be totally off base about cards being distributed before play begins- although this may be an interesting mechanic and could help influence what different players focus on. Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrice Lebrun
Belgium
flag msg tools
I'm just gonna wait for the game to come out and then I'll read it in the rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Ongarato wrote:
I'm just gonna wait for the game to come out and then I'll read it in the rule book.

Or read the rulebook when it's available on the web, which is usually some time before the actual release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So far it seems to be part of the reward for completing quests. I dont think any are distributed at start, unless it may affect character creation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dwightman236 wrote:
Does anybody know how you will pick up/earn influence cards? I can't tell if these are cards that are distributed before the game starts or if there's a way to pick more up along the way. It seems like some of them might be awarded for completing quests.

I could be totally off base about cards being distributed before play begins- although this may be an interesting mechanic and could help influence what different players focus on. Thoughts?

Josh, my guess is that you get one at the start, and then get more for completing quests. But it is only a guess. I am also interested in this.

There will probably be a preview article that explains this before the rulebook is released.

p.s. have some geek gold and welcome to bgg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading the rules before the game is released is a great way to catch errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.