4 Posts

Zombicide: Green Horde» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone here from Norway pledged to CMON before? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim
Norway
flag msg tools
I've backed Zombicide Green Horde and I was thinking about doing the customs processing myself but I would need to know who does final delivery within Norway. I was wondering if there is anyone here from Norway who has backed a CMON Kickstarter before? Who did the final delivery of the package to you? My guess is PostNord (Who has the worst processing fees ...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Massive Darkness was delivered to me in Oslo by DHL two weeks ago. This was my first CMON Kickstarter pledge, so I'm not sure if this is always the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim
Norway
flag msg tools
Hexaphim wrote:
Massive Darkness was delivered to me in Oslo by DHL two weeks ago. This was my first CMON Kickstarter pledge, so I'm not sure if this is always the case.

Thanks for the reply! Do you remember how much extra they charged for delivery/processing your package etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trond Roaas
Norway
Kongsberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Standard fee is about 150-200 NOK for customs handling - you'll get a VAT ("moms") invoice later for 25% VAT plus the fee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.