Subject: Help unlock stretch goals! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funding ends tonight at midnight (EST) for this expansion. While we may unlock another couple of stretch goals with money, North Star Games gave us another way to unlock more. If this Facebook post: https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=145225275154... reaches a certain number of shares by noon (EST) it will unlock more goals. Update 5 in the Kickstarter explains it all.

So please, if you have the time and a Facebook account, consider sharing the post on your news feed to help those of us (and maybe yourself or your friends) unlock some extra questions for this game. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing this. I'm super happy to back. I didn't even know it was a thing. I don't have Party so I backed for that and the playmat. This should get a lot of play at our local store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H K
msg tools
New ways to achieve stretch goals! Gotta reach $69,000 in order to unlock them all by the end of the KS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
stormseeker75 wrote:
Thanks for sharing this. I'm super happy to back. I didn't even know it was a thing. I don't have Party so I backed for that and the playmat. This should get a lot of play at our local store.

Hi Steve! It's been a long time since the old WBC game shows. Thanks for backing. I'm pretty sure you're going to love it. It's no Biblios but it's by far my favorite W&W rendition yet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Dom! I can't believe you remember that. I know I do. I still have the copy I bought from you that day. It was high time to upgrade so the timing was perfect! I think we'll be running a game show event at our store using this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
How could I forget the infamous Stormseeker Steve? You can change your avatar but you can't hide!

Let me know how the game show turns out. I expect it'll be fun. The new betting options make a big difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Galarza
msg tools
Bah, I'm late to the party. I saw this game at Washingcon having never played Wits and Wagers before. Oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunsinger wrote:
Bah, I'm late to the party. I saw this game at Washingcon having never played Wits and Wagers before. Oh well.

Don't worry. We'll have copies available at shows and on our website until supplies last.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunsinger wrote:
Bah, I'm late to the Wits and Wagers party. I saw this game at Washingcon having never played Wits and Wagers before. Oh well.

FTFY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.