Hide
3 Posts

This War of Mine: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: How to deal with enemies from multiple residents cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan O
msg tools
Not all residents cards that require you to draw enemies result in immediate combat. How do you handle the situation when you already have some enemies on the board but combat hasn't started and then you draw a new residents card that asks you to draws new enemies and starts combat immediately.

Do you only fight the enemies that started the combat from the new card, or do you have to fight all enemies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't run into this situation yet, but i'd only fight the new enemies unless i also triggered an effect, which would start the fight with the previously drawn enemies.

From a thematic point of view there are more possibilities (please bear in mind, that i didn't use the tactics expansion so far (which might provide rules for these situations)). For example two cards with soldiers might help each other to fight you, where soldiers and rebels might have more reasons to fight each other before fighting you...

All in all, this is just my take on answering your question... ☺

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only fight the one that is triggered - the others are hiding, spectating and generally avoiding the conflict.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.