Andrew Rauenzahn
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Everybody to the Limit!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to sell my Arcadia Quest stuff, which includes everything from the Kickstarters and then some. I'm not sure how to do it, as I don't where I could get a box big enough to hold it all. My Inferno/Pets Pledge is still in the box in which it arrived, and that one is huge. I thought about breaking it up into the Original Kickstarter, the Pets, and the Inferno, but I would hate for someone to want all three and then miss out and not get the complete lot. I also don't know how much to ask, if I was to list it here on BGG. I don't want to be unreasonable, as it's not about making money as much as clearing up space and getting back my investment. I don't want to auction on Ebay, as they eat up a lot of any profit I would make. It's almost all New, but I don't want to sell things individually either. Looking for suggestions. Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Kennedy
United States
Cleveland
Tn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A complete original set of the original kickstarter would sell reliably for $400.00 for the core game and KS exclusive 'guildmaster' box especially if you include the Nameless expansion. If you have any of the additional KS exclusive miniatures such as Bob, Pigsy, etc, they can sell anywhere from $50 - $100 per miniature, though the ones that were later available at retail such as Zahra and Nibbles would be worth less (6 - 10 per mini). You know what you have so you can figure that math.

There hasn't been as much after market demand for Inferno or pets, but certain pieces of them HAVE demand such as Cerby that came with pets (currently selling for $60+). That being said, you could easily ask for $200 for Inferno base, Inferno KS, and Pets and probably sell it fairly quickly. That though is a guess as I haven't seen as many secondary market sets of Inferno for sale.

Many people will grumble, but asking less than $600 would be giving them the value of your product. Someone would probably be willing to pay it just to have it all together. Shipping though will probably run you & them a bunch more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could make a geeklist auction for the bundle, and, if you wanted to, even offer local pickup so you didn't have to ship. Start at a price you're happy with, and see where it goes.

For large boxes, we usually get moving boxes at Lowe's/Home Depot. They even have double-thick ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rauenzahn
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Everybody to the Limit!
mbmbmbmbmb
It does include the Guildmaster Box and the Nameless Campaign, as well as the promo figures. I even have Tomrick, Healing Fountain, and the slingshot cards. Yes, I have Cerby, or at least I paid for it, so it should be in that giant unopened box in my basement. I guess I'll have to bust out a calculator and figure it out over the weekend. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rauenzahn
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Everybody to the Limit!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooh. I live right by a Home Depot. I've never done an auction on BGG before. I've participated in some, mostly the Jack Vasal ones, but don't know how to start one. I also didn't know if you can do one with just one item, and how to get people to know about it. I would really like to get this into the hands of someone who lost out on the KS and doesn't want to spend three times the price to catch up.

indigopotter wrote:
You could make a geeklist auction for the bundle, and, if you wanted to, even offer local pickup so you didn't have to ship. Start at a price you're happy with, and see where it goes.

For large boxes, we usually get moving boxes at Lowe's/Home Depot. They even have double-thick ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might have better luck splitting some of it up. Not breaking up the actual parts, but selling off the various boxes separately instead of a s one huge bundle. A lot of people are looking for specific things to complete their collections and already have various other things.

I know I for one am still on the lookout for a Guildmaster Box and Nameless Campaign for reasonable prices, but I have everything else and wouldn't have any interest in buying a huge bundle just to have to resell the parts I didn't want later.

Just a thought it you don't get anyone interested in buying everything as a whole set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

More info GeekList auction
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
If you are not in a hurry, put up the whole lot in the market for 600 and if there are no offered within a month then break it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Kennedy
United States
Cleveland
Tn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've pointed one of the AQ groups in your direction. Hopefully one of them will contact you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.