Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh E

Naperville
Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the older expansion modules are available on a site like drivethrurpg?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy PDFs of the following expansions at gorillaboardgames.com:
Galactic Civil War
By Her Majesty's Sacred Egg Sac
Bot Wars
Pirates of Trundlia
How Much for your Planet?
The Planet of Dr. Moreau

You will probably have to tweak the missions to use them, and almost everything else is already in the Advanced Rulebook, but Pirates of Trundlia and How Much for your Planet? offer rules for owning and maintaining your own starship when operating on your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh E

Naperville
Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Exactly what I needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the question and response! I was just wondering about this as I started looking through the Advanced Rule Book, which references/mentions Pirates and How Much For Your Planet and such.

I wonder if some of those things, like rules for owning and maintaining your own ship (and things like trade missions, maybe?) will be included in future 2nd edition supplements and expansions. I know the rulle book does mention a future "dirtside" expansion. I'd also like to see more info for exploring and creating new planets and making scientific discoveries and that sort of thing. (but maybe this isn't the game for those things?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Johnson
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agramore wrote:
Thanks for the question and response! I was just wondering about this as I started looking through the Advanced Rule Book, which references/mentions Pirates and How Much For Your Planet and such.

I wonder if some of those things, like rules for owning and maintaining your own ship (and things like trade missions, maybe?) will be included in future 2nd edition supplements and expansions. I know the rulle book does mention a future "dirtside" expansion. I'd also like to see more info for exploring and creating new planets and making scientific discoveries and that sort of thing. (but maybe this isn't the game for those things?)

sounds like you need to pick up How much for your planet, the things you are looking for are in that book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jonah! (I'm "late to the party", having only gotten in with the 2nd edition ks)

For now, I'm still playing through the scenarios in the Quick Start Guide, and... loving it! But I can see the potential for a lot more fun and customization, so I guess my enthusiasm is getting ahead of itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.