Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Micheel
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I think I did something wrong as this mission was way too easy.

As I didnt get an answer in time before playing, I also think I know which one I played it as if the initial drafting only came from the 2 spawning points on my starting location. I got a musician and an archer. Both were disposed of rather quick and I was cafeful not to step on the next tile till they were dead. The next tile gave me 3 Warriors and 1 musician - also not that hard.

(question: the spiked shield does what exactly? bad wording. I read it as if it inflicted 1 wound on the attacker. But it also could have been read as "reflect one wound on the attacker" or even "reflect all wounds on attacker")

I got a LOT of lootbag token and finished at about 8:30

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Andreas! I hope all is well.

I just responded to your post on the Rulebook FAQ thread, but I will respond here as well.

You will perform a single Enemy Draft on all spawning points during set up.

While in game is in progress, you will follow the Ambush special rule and only spawn new enemies on tiles that you enter.

So, your playthrough should have been a little more challenging than what you just described.

The way Sharpened Shield works is each time the character that has this is attacked by another model in base contact, a wound is automatically inflicted on the attacker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Micheel
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So i played that right at least I still suggest a rewording because the regular shield reflects a wound and this is what I expected here, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.