Vince Leamons
United States
Scotts Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fear The Fin
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been waiting a couple of months for a copy of Anachrony with the Anachrony: Exosuit Commander Pack expansion to be shipped to me preorder from CSI. Well, yesterday CSI cancelled the order, with the explanation that it had been cancelled by Mindclash Games, and now Anachrony doesn't appear on their website any more. Does anybody know what's going on? Is Mindclash still producing this game? If so, why CSI? I notice that it is still there at Funagain, though at a substantially higher price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Petty
United States
Leander
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://mindclash-games.myshopify.com/collections/anachrony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Leamons
United States
Scotts Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fear The Fin
mbmbmbmbmb
Adidas02 wrote:

Yes, I know Mindclash has that on their website, but that doesn't tell me why they removed it from CSI. I've waited since July.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J V
United States
Florence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJAirshark wrote:
Adidas02 wrote:

Yes, I know Mindclash has that on their website, but that doesn't tell me why they removed it from CSI. I've waited since July.

You probably won't ever know. That's the sort of information that companies usually keep private.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
crackbone wrote:
SJAirshark wrote:
Adidas02 wrote:

You probably won't ever know. That's the sort of information that companies usually keep private.

Don't pay much attention to bgg huh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny B
United States
California
flag msg tools
If you re-read your posts, I think you can figure out an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Leamons
United States
Scotts Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fear The Fin
mbmbmbmbmb
johnnybbgfan wrote:

Why must everything be written on two planes or spoken about in cryptic language? What are you trying to say?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A H
msg tools
SJAirshark wrote:
johnnybbgfan wrote:

Why must everything be written on two planes or spoken about in cryptic language? What are you trying to say?

I notice that it is still there at Funagain, though at a substantially higher price.

Perhaps Johnny is implying they took it off of their website, where they can't get away with selling at a high price / above MSRP, and sell it on another site, such as Amazon, where they can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.