Hide
8 Posts

Exploding Kittens» Forums » General

Subject: Exploding Kittens Party Pack Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
Just saw this "Target exclusive" today. Wondering about the verbiage of "Includes cards from the Original Edition, Imploding Kittens & 10 NEW cards."

Do they mean all the cards or a selections of the original and imploding?

Are the 10 new cards exclusive or from various versions are already available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess would be that they are new cards. If they were just rehashed ones available elsewhere, then they would hardly be Exclusive...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
a guess is a not a guarantee also the only thing explicitly stated exclusive is that it's available at Target..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Willis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just ordered them, delivery scheduled for next Tuesday so I will come back with more info then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
laurent
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested to know what are the cards included in this edition.
They also mention special distributions based on the number of players (special paw print in the corner).
Thanks by advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kostin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
bumrobot wrote:
Just saw this "Target exclusive" today. Wondering about the verbiage of "Includes cards from the Original Edition, Imploding Kittens & 10 NEW cards."

Do they mean all the cards or a selections of the original and imploding?

Are the 10 new cards exclusive or from various versions are already available?

I bought this set a couple of weeks ago. The set includes all the cards from Original Edition Exploding Kittens, all the cards from Imploding Kittens, plus the 10 new exclusive cards.

The 10 new exclusive cards are brand new, and are not available in any other set.

lamagie wrote:
I would be interested to know what are the cards included in this edition.
They also mention special distributions based on the number of players (special paw print in the corner).
Thanks by advance

With the Party Pack, you can have up to 10 players, instead of being limited to 5 players with the other sets.

The special distribution that you mention is that some of the cards have a paw print in the upper right corner of the card.

If you have 2-3 players, you only use the cards that have the paw prints.

If you have 4-7 players, then you only use the cards that do not have paw prints.

If you have 8-10 players, then you use all the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Ramirez
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got this version from Target, and wanted to add it to my collection list on BGG, but noticed it is not listed on the data base, I’m wondering why is that and how to add it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Shewan
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks to me like they just replaced "Attack" cards and "Targeted attack" with "Double Slap" and "Triple Slap"....I'm not sure what other new cards the party pack offers though it says 10 new cards I think that just means 10 cards of the "double slap" and "triple slap" by my count.
And it does not include "imploding kitten" cards only "exploding kitten"...a little disappointed by that, because with the party pack I would not then go buy the "imploding kittens" expansion as I'd just be getting doubles of a lot of cards I wouldn't need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.