John Cross
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to submit my game, "Pocket Zomby" for the 2017 Mint Tin Design Contest. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1834478/2017-mint-tin-desig...

Pocket Zomby
by John Cross

How long can you survive the zomby a-pocket-lypse? This is a pretty straight forward solo zomby shooter. Nothing fancy, just lots of dead zombys. Fair warning: I am not an artist of any sort nor a graphic designer or anything. The files will all be Word documents or converted PDF's thereof. Please be kind! I do like this game because there are several built-in options for difficulty levels.

Play time: under 30 minutes
Number of players: 1
Components:
24 Zomby Cards
12 Weapon Cards
12 Zomby Tokens
6 Weapon Tokens
2 Survivor Tokens
3 Location Boards
3 Six-sided dice
1 Rule book

Link to rules and cards:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pnmg1iblcvuz9e0/AABMAckG_sQy2yE-2...
There are several iterations of the rules and cards. For the cards I have both the Word and PDF version. For the rules I have PDF and booklet form.
Thanks for your consideration!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cross
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really hoping someone can help me with some graphics...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Worsham
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got this all printed out, and I'm gonna try and break out your game over the next few days. Excited to play it and give you some feedback!

I'm not incredible with graphic design, but I'd love to try and help you out. What graphics are you wanting help with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cross
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much for trying this out. Hopefully the rules make sense. Always excited to get feedback.
As for graphics... everything. Some background for the zombie cards or symbology for stats, anything really.

EDIT: Also, don't worry about printing the card backs. They don't quite line up. Not a huge deal for a solo game, but not pleasing to the eye.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Kennington
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Have you tried the noun project for free graphics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls