Jacob Harris
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
The Beautiful Meeples, The Beautiful Meeples
badge
Play More Games!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) The rules say that "Only Heroes may use the Secret Passages".

a) Does this mean Bob can't use them?

b) And if only heroes are allowed through, can they carry the Fire through with them?

2) Is the Fire something that is carried by a player, or does it move with them? I mainly want to know if I can drop it where I stand to let someone else pick it up and carry it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lipton
msg tools
designer
1 [general]: This rule is important for the "Shades Of Vorax" and "Invasion Of The Shadowcult" module, as the Shades and Cultists will not use the Secret Passages.

1a) Bob can use the Secret Passages as he is effectively part of the Hero.

1b) A Hero may take any items with them through the Secret Passage, including the Tokens Of Power and the Fire Of Eidolon.

2) The Fire is carried by the Hero, and thus can be Exchanged. You can not drop the Fire for someone else to pick up, same with the Tokens Of Power. It is a powerful object that the evil Wizard Vorax wishes to possess, so his Cultists would just jump in and take it if left unattended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Harris
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
The Beautiful Meeples, The Beautiful Meeples
badge
Play More Games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.