Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a bit overwhelmed with all of the minis, so I picked up this box which I've used previously for Eldritch Horror:

https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Options-1363-83-Grab-System/...

The box has a top storage compartment, and three removal storage boxes underneath.

Unfortunately, it didn't all fit in here, so I am still using the core box. (Most specifically, the box isn't "deep" enough to store the tiles). I also put the rulebooks and the character boards in there:

The small interior box was used for most of the tokens, dice, chests, pillars, bridges. The tokens for chests and pillars are all in the same compartment since they shouldn't be needed much unless the chest figures run out. I also put the agents in here so they don't get mixed up with the mob minis.

The two larger interior boxes store all of the cards, all of the mob minis, hero minis, and all of the larger tokens. Each compartment has all of the minis belonging to one mob (both boss and minions). I put the boss minis on the top so you can grab them first then just reach in and pull out however many minions you need.

That just leaves the class sheets and the monsters, which fit nicely in the top compartment. Since the compartment is wide and shallow, you don't have to do much "digging" to find the monster you are looking for once the class sheets are taken out.

I'll have to come up with something more sophisticated if I get any more expansions... but this will do nicely for now. And I can re-use the storage box for other games if I do, so there's no loss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just looked at the multi tray box here in uk...costs a bit more than in us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Bohde
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my pledge yesterday, but spent the majority of the rest of the day organizing it (and Too Many Bones, which also came the same time).

So far, I have everything in the core box and 1 small toolbox (one with a clear parts organizer on the top, with the inside tool tray removed). I only got the two "VS" addons, the Doors/Bridges pack, and the plastic token pack.

Core Box:
Tiles
Hero Trays
Laminated Cardstock Class Sheets
Dry Erase Markers (1 each in the 6 hero colors)
Dry Erase Eraser
Plastic Doors & Bridges (in baggies)
Sleeved Cards (small cards in plastic baggies, large in tuck box)
Hero Minis (in a large bag)

Tool Box:

Clear Top Organizer:
All plastic tokens, separated by type
Dice
Treasure chests & pillars
Hero colored bases & pegs

Inside:
Mobs in baggies
All Agents in one baggie
Roaming monsters loose in bottom

Stuff I put in my "unused parts" collection box (with other unused & duplicate parts from other games) :
Class Sheet Pads (only would be used if I play through a campaign)
All cardboard tokens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.